Adding a project to Nemo

Simon Matic Langford

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask ( if not please tell me where is ). I'd like to get Cougar added to Nemo if possible ?

Git repo is at: https://github.com/betfair/cougar.git

Thanks very much,
Simon

Re: Adding a project to Nemo

Simon Matic Langford-2
Hi,

Sorry to repost this. Could you tell me if this is the correct place to ask for open source projects to be added to Nemo?

Thanks in advance
Simon