Any way to change severity of rules in bulk?

Any way to change severity of rules in bulk?

Arend v. Reinersdorff
Hi,

when I go to the Rules page and search for all rules in a quality profile with Severity=Blocker, I would like to set them all to Severity=Critical. Is there any way to do this in bulk?

I can change the severity of the rules one by one, but that's rather a lot of clicking work.

I found SONAR-3421 "Enhance Bulk Change possibilities for Profile Rule Filter", but it looks like this wasn't implemented.

Regards,
Arend

Re: Any way to change severity of rules in bulk?

Arend v. Reinersdorff
Hi,

it seems that there's currently no way in SonarQube to change the severity of rules in bulk. Could SONAR-3421 please be reopened? I would really like an alternative to changing the severity of dozens of rules one by one.

Regards,
Arend