Branch coverage not visible in a project though it is visible in other project

Branch coverage not visible in a project though it is visible in other project

satishKaRohini
This post was updated on .
Hi,
I am using sonarcube 3.7.3 and facing a strange issue. I have set-up a single dashboard which is used for all the sonar project. The issue is that I am not able to see branch coverage metrics in one specific project when same in visible on other projects on same sonar instance. Can you let me know what could be possible issue.