Bubble Chart not rendered due to invalid bulk query in Oracle

Bubble Chart not rendered due to invalid bulk query in Oracle

tlueecke
Hi, in our project we cannot use the new bubble chart feature due to the following exception in the log: 2014.01.28 10:19:38 ERROR [rails] Can not render widget bubble_chart: ActiveRecord::JDBCError: ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000 : SELECT * FROM snapshots WHERE (id in [long list of ids...]) In Oracle there is a restriction that prohibits to have more than 1000 elements in an IN-clause. Would it be possible to fix this, so we can use this new nice looking feature? Thanks and brgds, Tim

Re: Bubble Chart not rendered due to invalid bulk query in Oracle

Fabrice Bellingard-4
Hi,

indeed, we know that we have to refactor the SQL requests of the measure filters: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-4437

I added a comment to this thread so that we do not forget this specific case for Oracle.

Best regards,

Fabrice BELLINGARD | SonarSource
http://sonarsource.com

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 10:51 AM, tlueecke <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, in our project we cannot use the new bubble chart feature due to the
following exception in the log:<a href="tel:2014.01.28%2010" value="+12014012810">2014.01.28 10:19:38 ERROR [rails]  Can not