Cannot associate a project with SonarQube Server from Eclipse Juno

Cannot associate a project with SonarQube Server from Eclipse Juno

bdabahia
Hello everyone!

I'm having issues with running the SonarQube Eclipse plugin.

Followed the instructions on http://docs.sonarqube.org/display/SONAR/Configuring+SonarQube+in+Eclipse

When I try to associate a project, I get "No Result" from the emerging SonarQube window in Eclipse.

Additionally, I get an error message from the console starting Eclipse:

08:04:13.549 [main] DEBUG o.s.i.e.wsclient.WSClientFactory - No proxy for [http://localhost:9000]
08:04:13.549 [main] DEBUG o.s.i.e.w.internal.WSClientPlugin - Searching proxy for uri [http://localhost:9000]

However, when testing the connection with the SonarQube Server Configuration window from Eclipse, I get "Successfully connected!".

Connection from Eclipse to the MarketPlace is working ok.

I use NO proxy.  I've tried modifying connection settings from Eclipse by using Direct Connection mode or manual mode, with proxy exceptions to localhost to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Cannot associate a project with SonarQube Server from Eclipse Juno

Julien HENRY
Hi,

Do you still have the issue? Message in logs are DEBUG messages so you should not focus on them. Do you have some projects in your remote SQ server?

++

Julien