Change repository url for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

Change repository url for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

Ragnor
Hi!

Is it possible to change repository url for Simple Spring Memcached (http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/432507) to https://github.com/ragnor/simple-spring-memcached ? If it not a right place to ask for it please let me know how can I request for it.

Thanks in advance!
-- Ragnor --

Re: Change repository url for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

ehartmann
Administrator
Hi Jakub,

I've updated the job to use this github repository.

Cheers,

Eric

-- Ragnor --

Re: Change repository url for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

Ragnor
Thank you Eric.
When new sonar analysis will be executed using SSM github repository? How often it is executed?

Best regards,
Jakub

On 24 March 2014 12:20, Eric Hartmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jakub,

I've updated the job to use this github repository.

Cheers,

Eric

On 24 March 2014 11:24, Jakub Białek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi!

Is it possible to change repository url for Simple Spring Memcached (http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/432507) to https://github.com/ragnor/simple-spring-memcached ? If it not a right place to ask for it please let me know how can I request for it.

Thanks in advance!
-- Ragnor --

Re: Change repository url for FOSS project (Simple Spring Memcached)

ehartmann
Administrator
Hi Jakub,

It's executed each week-end.

Cheers,

Eric

On 27 March 2014 08:16, Jakub Białek <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Eric,

Could you please trigger sonar execution for SSM? Last analysis was executed on March 12.
If you look at history of executions you'll see that there was a time when analysis wasn't executed for half a year (there were commits to project's repository). Could you please check why sonar is executed so rarely?

Best regards,
Jakub

On 27 March 2014 08:35, Eric Hartmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sorry for the delay, the project had not been analysed because there is an issue with the resolution of in the Cloudbees job :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jmemcached-maven-plugin: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.google.code.simple-spring-memcached:jmemcached-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:3.4.1-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-component-annotations:jar:1.5.5 in cloudbees-private-release-repository (https://repository-sonarsource.forge.cloudbees.com/release) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

I don't know why it try to find org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-component-annotations:jar:1.5.5 in the cloudbess private repository instead of Maven Central.

I'll come back to you when I've solved this issue.

Cheers,

Eric

On 7 April 2014 09:24, Jakub Białek <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

The analysis ran successfully this week-end. Unfortunately, I don't have the reason for previous failures.

Cheers,

Eric