Code Coverage

softwareforums2013
I downloaded the project sample from the link below, build the project and analyze the project with sonarqube using maven

I am successfully able to see the unit test report but the code coverage report is not coming up.

Re: Code Coverage

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Aaron
It would be nice if you could say "hello" or "hi" or something similar when asking questions to the mailing. And don't forget the magic words :"Thank you"!!
Now regarding your question, how did you run the analysis? Did you follow the instructions provided?
Regards

2013/10/22 aaron blood <[hidden email]>
I downloaded the project sample from the link below, build the project and analyze the project with sonarqube using maven

I am successfully able to see the unit test report but the code coverage report is not coming up.

Re: Code Coverage

softwareforums2013
Hi patroklos

Yes I followed every step that was mentioned on the link.

Thank you :)

On Monday, October 21, 2013, Patroklos Papapetrou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Aaron
> It would be nice if you could say "hello" or "hi" or something similar when asking questions to the mailing. And don't forget the magic words :"Thank you"!!
> Now regarding your question, how did you run the analysis? Did you follow the instructions provided?
> Regards
>
> Patroklos Papapetrou
>
> Co-Author of Sonar in Action
>
> http://gr.linkedin.com/in/ppapapetrou
>
> http://twitter.com/ppapapetrou76
>
> 2013/10/22 aaron blood <[hidden email]>
>>
>> I downloaded the project sample from the link below, build the project and analyze the project with sonarqube using maven
>>
>> https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-examples/tree/master/projects/code-coverage/ut/maven/ut-maven-jacoco-runTests
>>

>> I am successfully able to see the unit test report but the code coverage report is not coming up.

Re: Code Coverage

softwareforums2013
Hi Every one

I have figured out why code coverage was giving '-' it was because Sonar by default uses 'jacoco' and I was using 'cobertura' coverage tool. So I had to go to sonar site and change the setting for code coverage to cobertura.