Create Quality Profile button not available

Create Quality Profile button not available

softwareforums2013
Hi Everyone,

I have upgraded sonar version from 3.2.1 to 4.5.4 Upgrade was successful. But I am having issue to create quality profile after upgrade. In 3.2.1, I am able to see the create button but in 4.5.4 I am not able to see them.

Below is the screen shot from 3.2.1 versioni When I can see it

Below is the screen shot from 4.5.4 version