Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

mattadamson

Team,

Do you know how we get the differential period drop down to show periods 4 and 5 we added as a project settings e.g. as 14 and 28 days.  The drop down still shows the standard last 1 day and last 5 days.

I’d like to customise our period to 14 days as this is our typical sprint duration. The team can then see at the end of the sprint how we did from this view

Thanks

Matt

Re: Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

David RACODON
Hi Matt,

You just need to rerun an analysis of the project. Differential views on periods 4 and 5 will be computed and you should be able to select them in the drop down.

Regards,

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Adamson, Matthew <[hidden email]> wrote:

Team,

Do you know how we get the differential period drop down to show periods 4 and 5 we added as a project settings e.g. as 14 and 28 days.  The drop down still shows the standard last 1 day and last 5 days.

I’d like to customise our period to 14 days as this is our typical sprint duration. The team can then see at the end of the sprint how we did from this view

Thanks

Matt

RE: Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

mattadamson

Thanks David,

Sorry I should have added before I already did this. i.e. these custom periods have been set for over a week now and I still don’t see them.

Re: Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

David RACODON
Hi Matt,

Could you please share the log file of the latest analysis of this project?

Thank you

Regards,

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Adamson, Matthew <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks David,

Sorry I should have added before I already did this. i.e. these custom periods have been set for over a week now and I still don’t see them.

Re: Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

David RACODON
Hi Matt,

Did you set periods #4 and #5 on the "newhorizon" branch project in SonarQube? Are you sure that you haven't only set the differential periods on the main project?

Regards,

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 7:57 AM, David Racodon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Matt,

Could you please share the log file of the latest analysis of this project?

Thank you

Regards,

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Adamson, Matthew <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks David,

Sorry I should have added before I already did this. i.e. these custom periods have been set for over a week now and I still don’t see them.

RE: Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

mattadamson

Thanks David,

Yes the branch has these settings applied as in the attached screenshot

SonarDifferentialSettings.png (46K) Download Attachment

Re: Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

David RACODON
OK, the configuration looks fine. But I have no more clue on how to investigate...

David RACODON
Freelance QA Consultant

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Adamson, Matthew <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks David,

Yes the branch has these settings applied as in the attached screenshot

RE: Custom differential view settings - showing in drop down

mattadamson

Does anyone else have thoughts here on what we could check? Do you also have this working for custom periods?

Thanks David for your input so far.