Customize IT widget to get IT Report

softwareforums2013
Hi sonar,

I would like to customize IT widget as UT widget, where you see code coverage and the Report for number of test failed, passed, errors. Currently on my IT widget I see code coverage percentage and on new code. So, how can I achieve to also get IT report on the widget. It would be nice to know number of test passed and failed.

I would really appreicate if you someone could help me figure out what changes I should make.

Thank you

Re: Customize IT widget to get IT Report

Ann Campbell
You'll have better luck with this question on the dev list.

---
G. Ann Campbell
Systems Architect II
Shaw Industries Inc,

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 12:11 PM, softwareforums2013 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi sonar,

I would like to customize IT widget as UT widget, where you see code
coverage and the Report for number of test failed, passed, errors. Currently
on my IT widget I see code coverage percentage and on new code. So, how can
I achieve to also get IT report on the widget. It would be nice to know
number of test passed and failed.

I would really appreicate if you someone could help me figure out what
changes I should make.

Thank you

Privileged and/or confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are not responsible for delivery of this message to that person) , you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and notify the sender by reply e-mail.
If you or your employer do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind, please advise the sender.
Shaw Industries does not provide or endorse any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company  or its subsidiaries.

Re: Customize IT widget to get IT Report

David Racodon-2

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant

  Sign up to our newsletter here!