Customize IT widget to get IT Report

softwareforums2013
Hi sonar,

I would like to customize IT widget as UT widget, where you see code coverage and the Report for number of test failed, passed, errors. Currently on my IT widget I see code coverage percentage and on new code. So, how can I achieve to also get IT report on the widget. It would be nice to know number of test passed and failed.

I would really appreicate if you someone could help me figure out what changes I should make or What files should I look into or what file is it that has code regarding UT code coverage report.

Thank you

Re: [sonar-dev] Customize IT widget to get IT Report

David Racodon-2
Hi,

Please move to the developer list for such questions.

Thank you

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant