Customizing Page for url_for_drilldown

PrathameshMB
Hi,

I got a very strange requirement.

Here it how it goes:
Step 1: User will analyse a resource say a XML file. Custom analysis of the file will give me if the XML contains any sensitive information.
Step 2: Once the analysis is complete, one sonar dashboard a custom widget will contain a score for this check and which will be in the form of a URL link as being done "Lines Of Code" . If the User clicks on this custom score, he gets redirected to a page where as usual user is shown all  the files analysed.
Step 3 : If user clicks on the file detailed analysis of the file.

Now along with Lines Of Code and SQALE, i have to provide a custom tab which when clicked will show me a URL to the detailed report/score card detailing the analysis done.

Please Help me out with any pointers.

Regards,
Prathamesh

Re: [sonar-dev] Customizing Page for url_for_drilldown

Simon Brandhof
Hi Prathamesh,

It is not possible to extend the header of source panel.
The best alternative is to raise an issue for any detected sensitive information. That would allow to benefit from all the advanced features built over issues (tags, search engine, highlighting in source code, comments, severity, action plans, ...).

Regards

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource
Tech Lead & Co-Founder
http://twitter.com/SimonBrandhof