Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

softwareforums2013
Hi

I would like to customize the integeration tet widget name to Acceptance Test and I am wondering which jar should I look into to edit this name.

Re: Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

Julien HENRY
Hi,

I think this question should be posted on dev mailing list as you are going to hack on SonarQube source code. But anyway here is the location you are looking for:
https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar/blob/master/plugins/sonar-core-plugin/src/main/resources/org/sonar/l10n/core.properties#L993

++

Julien

2013/12/19 softwareforums2013 <[hidden email]>
Hi

I would like to customize the integeration tet widget name to Acceptance
Test and I am wondering which jar should I look into to edit this name.

Re: Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

softwareforums2013
Hi julien,

thanks ..sorry for late reply

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Julien HENRY <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I think this question should be posted on dev mailing list as you are going to hack on SonarQube source code. But anyway here is the location you are looking for:
https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar/blob/master/plugins/sonar-core-plugin/src/main/resources/org/sonar/l10n/core.properties#L993

++

Julien

2013/12/19 softwareforums2013 <[hidden email]>
Hi

I would like to customize the integeration tet widget name to Acceptance
Test and I am wondering which jar should I look into to edit this name.

Re: Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

softwareforums2013
Hi Julien,

Quick question, I was looking for that file and I found that file under sonar-core-plugin jar. So, I would like to make sure if this file is the one under sonar-core-plugin jar. Your help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 9:35 PM, aaron blood <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi julien,

thanks ..sorry for late reply

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Julien HENRY <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I think this question should be posted on dev mailing list as you are going to hack on SonarQube source code. But anyway here is the location you are looking for:
https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar/blob/master/plugins/sonar-core-plugin/src/main/resources/org/sonar/l10n/core.properties#L993

++

Julien

2013/12/19 softwareforums2013 <[hidden email]>
Hi

I would like to customize the integeration tet widget name to Acceptance
Test and I am wondering which jar should I look into to edit this name.

Re: Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

David Racodon-2
Hi,

Please continue on the developer mailing list.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant