Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

softwareforums2013
Hi Sonar,

I have edited one of the property file to accomplish the name change for widget "Integration Test" to "Acceptance Test".

Doing so, I can successfully see "Acceptance Test" instead of "Integration Test" on dashboard when I click on project. But when I click on home, which displays the list of projects, on the top of the home page above Projects headline, I see this message: "An error occurred while trying to display the widget "Integration Test Coverage". Please contact the administrator."

So, I am wondering if anything wrong has gone or is this going to impact my code coverage for Acceptance Test.

So, I am wondering if anything wrong has gone or is this going to impact my code coverage for Acceptance Test.

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: Edit the Integration Test widget name to Acceptance Test

Simon Brandhof
Hi,

Are there errors in server logs ? Moreover what did you change ? A language pack or the packaged English bundle ?

Regards

On 25 February 2014 18:25, softwareforums2013 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sonar,

I have edited one of the property file to accomplish the name change for
widget "Integration Test" to "Acceptance Test".

Doing so, I can successfully see "Acceptance Test" instead of "Integration
Test" on dashboard when I click on project. But when I click on home, which
displays the list of projects, on the top of the home page above Projects
headline, I see this message: "An error occurred while trying to display the
widget "Integration Test Coverage". Please contact the administrator."

So, I am wondering if anything wrong has gone or is this going to impact my
code coverage for Acceptance Test.

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource
http://twitter.com/SimonBrandhof