FindBugs, Cobertura and Checkstyle

mandarchatufale
Hello,

I have sonarqube-5.1 installed on my machine. Today, i installed FindBugs, Cobertura and Checkstyle plugins in my sonar instance.

Questions
1. I dont see any change in the dashboard of project. Does each of these plugins will create a seperate report on my project dashboard?
2. How can i verify whether these plugins are getting utilised?
3. Where can i find documentation for above plugins ? I checked the sonarqube site for this and found out the there isn't any documentation for checkstyle. For others they have but not in detail

Re: FindBugs, Cobertura and Checkstyle

mandarchatufale
Requesting to please accept the post