How can I "refresh" already registered custom checks

How can I "refresh" already registered custom checks

Michel Pawlak
Hi SQ team,

I have multiple custom SQ checks which have already been "registered" on a SQ instance. Now I'm asked to change the "name" of some of these checks (@Rule(name="New name")), I did it, redeployed my plugin, restarted SQ, but SQ keeps the old name.

How can I refresh it ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel

Re: [sonar-dev] How can I "refresh" already registered custom checks

Simon Brandhof
Hi Michel,

You're facing the bug https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-6238 that is fixed in 4.5.5 (to be released soon) and 5.1.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource
Tech Lead & Co-Founder
http://twitter.com/SimonBrandhof

On 27 April 2015 at 17:13, Michel Pawlak <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi SQ team,

I have multiple custom SQ checks which have already been "registered" on a
SQ instance. Now I'm asked to change the "name" of some of these checks
(@Rule(name="New name")), I did it, redeployed my plugin, restarted SQ, but
SQ keeps the old name.

How can I refresh it ?

Thanks in advance,

Michel

Re: [sonar-dev] How can I "refresh" already registered custom checks

Michel Pawlak
Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply. No worries, I'll just wait for 4.5.5 then.

Have a good day,

Michel