How to Merge 2 .ser reports before passing it to SonarQube?

How to Merge 2 .ser reports before passing it to SonarQube?

softwareforums2013
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if this is possible at all, if there is anyway to merge two .ser reports before passing it to SonarQube. I am using 3.2.1 version of sonar

Thank you

Re: How to Merge 2 .ser reports before passing it to SonarQube?

David Racodon-2
Hi,

This question is not related to SonarQube but Cobertura I guess.
So, could you please move to the Cobertura mailing-list to ask such a question?

Thanks for your understanding

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant

  Sign up to our newsletter here!

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:10 PM, aaron blood <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if this is possible at all, if there is anyway to merge two .ser reports before passing it to SonarQube. I am using 3.2.1 version of sonar

Thank you

Re: How to Merge 2 .ser reports before passing it to SonarQube?

softwareforums2013
its not related to corbertura, below is my scenario

For example,
I have 2 modules inside my sample4 folder.
src1
src2
test1
test2
I would like to analyze my sampleProject with sonarqube and have both modules analyzed.

I tried doing this but it was complaing about duplicate tags. I am not sure how to really handle this but was just giving it a try if it would work.

    <sourceDirectory>C:/samplecode/samples/sample4/src</sourceDirectory>
<sourceDirectory>C:/samplecode/samples/sample4/src1</sourceDirectory>
 <outputDirectory>C:/samplecode/samples/sample4/classes</outputDirectory>
 <outputDirectory>C:/samplecode/samples/sample4/classes1</outputDirectory>
 <testSourceDirectory>C:/samplecode/samples/sample4/test</testSourceDirectory>
 <testSourceDirectory>C:/samplecode/samples/sample4/test1</testSourceDirectory>
<testOutputDirectory>C:/samplecode/samples/sample4/test-classes</testOutputDirectory>
<testOutputDirectory>C:/samplecode/samples/sample4/test-classes1</testOutputDirectory>

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:21 AM, David Racodon <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

This question is not related to SonarQube but Cobertura I guess.
So, could you please move to the Cobertura mailing-list to ask such a question?

Thanks for your understanding

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant

  Sign up to our newsletter here!

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:10 PM, aaron blood <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if this is possible at all, if there is anyway to merge two .ser reports before passing it to SonarQube. I am using 3.2.1 version of sonar

Thank you

Re: How to Merge 2 .ser reports before passing it to SonarQube?

Java
If you are using maven, stick to the folder  convention and use modules.

If you are using ant, do no merge them. Instead try this: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Analyzing+with+SonarQube+Ant+Task#AnalyzingwithSonarQubeAntTask-Multi-moduleProject