Integrating SonarQube with TFS 2013

Gunasekaran V

I am trying to integrate SonarQube MSBuild runner with TFS 2013,however I have successfully configured everything as descripted in the PDF document "SonarQube Installation Guide for Existing TFS Environment".

Even though now, I am getting the below error during the team build. BuildUri value is perfect.But TfsUri value is blank.

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: tfsUri
at SonarQube.TeamBuild.Integration.CoverageReportUrlProvider.GetCodeCoverageReportUrls(String tfsUri, String buildUri, ILogger logger)
 at SonarQube.TeamBuild.Integration.CoverageReportProcessor.ProcessCoverageReports(AnalysisConfig context, ILogger logger)
 at SonarQube.TeamBuild.PostProcessor.Program.Main(String[] args)
 Exception Message: TF270015: 'SonarQube.MSBuild.Runner.exe' returned an unexpected exit code. Expected '0'; actual '255'. See the build logs for more details. (type UnexpectedExitCodeException)

TFS error

I am using SonarQube 5 ,Sonar runner 2.4,SonarQube.MSBuild.Runner-0.9 and TFS 2013

Am I missing anything

Regards,
Gunasekaran V

Re: Integrating SonarQube with TFS 2013