Integration Code Coverage

softwareforums2013
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get code coverage for acceptance test on sonar dashboard and I am wondering will Integration Code coverage widget will get statistics on new code coverage as well like Code coverage for unit test does.

Re: Integration Code Coverage

Freddy Mallet
Hi Aaron,

If you're using the SCM Activity plugin, I do confirm that you'll also get access to the "new code coverage by integration tests" measures.

Kind regards,
Freddy

-----
SonarQube for Continuous Inspection

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:06 PM, aaron blood <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get code coverage for acceptance test on sonar dashboard and I am wondering will Integration Code coverage widget will get statistics on new code coverage as well like Code coverage for unit test does.

Re: Integration Code Coverage

softwareforums2013
Hi Freddy,

Thank you for the response and how about the report for integration test total number of test ,
total number of failed and passed like unit test report.

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 7:06 PM, aaron blood <<a href="javascript:_e({}, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;softwareforums2013@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">softwareforums2013@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get code coverage for acceptance test on sonar dashboard and I am wondering will Integration Code coverage widget will get statistics on new code coverage as well like Code coverage for unit test does.

Re: Integration Code Coverage

David Racodon-2
Hi,

It's not possible yet. Feel free to vote for http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-4101.