Integration tests widget question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Integration tests widget question

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Sonar team

Is there any particular reason why the Integration tests widget show information only for code coverage metrics , where as Unit tests widget shows also metrics about the tests themselves?

Regards
Patroklos
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Integration tests widget question

Freddy Mallet
Hi Patroklos,

The main reason is mainly because the unit tests are imported into Sonar but not the integration tests. This is something that could evolve over time. 

Kind regards,
Freddy
-----
Sonar for Continuous Inspection



On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sonar team

Is there any particular reason why the Integration tests widget show information only for code coverage metrics , where as Unit tests widget shows also metrics about the tests themselves?

Regards
Patroklos

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Integration tests widget question

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Freddy

Thanks for the reply. Is there any jira ticket to vote?
By the way can I import test sources from a plugin into Sonar?
Regards
Patroklos

2012/5/25 Freddy Mallet <[hidden email]>
Hi Patroklos,

The main reason is mainly because the unit tests are imported into Sonar but not the integration tests. This is something that could evolve over time. 

Kind regards,
Freddy
-----
Sonar for Continuous Inspection



On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sonar team

Is there any particular reason why the Integration tests widget show information only for code coverage metrics , where as Unit tests widget shows also metrics about the tests themselves?

Regards
Patroklos


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Integration tests widget question

Freddy Mallet
Hi Patroklos, 

Thanks for the reply. Is there any jira ticket to vote?

Feel free to create one
 
By the way can I import test sources from a plugin into Sonar?

Yes if you're talking about supporting a new language.

Kind regards,
Freddy
 
Regards
Patroklos

2012/5/25 Freddy Mallet <[hidden email]>
Hi Patroklos,

The main reason is mainly because the unit tests are imported into Sonar but not the integration tests. This is something that could evolve over time. 

Kind regards,
Freddy
-----
Sonar for Continuous Inspection



On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Papapetrou P.Patroklos <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sonar team

Is there any particular reason why the Integration tests widget show information only for code coverage metrics , where as Unit tests widget shows also metrics about the tests themselves?

Regards
Patroklos



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Integration tests widget question

softwareforums2013
Hi Sonar Team,

Does Integration tests widget shows on new code statistics like unit test does?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Integration tests widget question

Freddy Mallet
The answer to your question is "yes ... if you're also using the SCM Activity plugin"

In the future, do not attach a question to an old thread of discussions.

Thanks

-----
SonarQube for Continuous Inspection


On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM, softwareforums2013 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sonar Team,

Does Integration tests widget shows on new code statistics like unit test
does?



--
View this message in context: http://sonarqube.15.x6.nabble.com/Integration-tests-widget-question-tp4998816p5019797.html
Sent from the SonarQube Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Integration tests widget question

softwareforums2013
ok thank you


On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 7:51 AM, Freddy Mallet <[hidden email]> wrote:
The answer to your question is "yes ... if you're also using the SCM Activity plugin"

In the future, do not attach a question to an old thread of discussions.

Thanks

-----
SonarQube for Continuous Inspection


On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 9:40 PM, softwareforums2013 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Sonar Team,

Does Integration tests widget shows on new code statistics like unit test
does?



--
View this message in context: http://sonarqube.15.x6.nabble.com/Integration-tests-widget-question-tp4998816p5019797.html
Sent from the SonarQube Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email