Is it possible to develop custom COBOL rules ?

Is it possible to develop custom COBOL rules ?

Michel Pawlak
Hi SQ team,

I wanted to know if it is possible to develop custom COBOL rules (if we get a COBOL plugin license) and if such a development differs greatly from the development of Java rules.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Michel

Re: [sonar-dev] Is it possible to develop custom COBOL rules ?

Pierre-Yves Nicolas
Hi,

Yes, it is possible to write custom rules for COBOL.
And yes, it is very different from custom rules for Java.

Regards,
Pierre-Yves

On 8 May 2015 at 11:33, Michel Pawlak <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi SQ team,

I wanted to know if it is possible to develop custom COBOL rules (if we get
a COBOL plugin license) and if such a development differs greatly from the
development of Java rules.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Michel

Re: [sonar-dev] Is it possible to develop custom COBOL rules ?

Michel Pawlak
Hi Pierre-Yves,

Thanks for your quick reply and the links.

Cheers,

Michel