Is it possible to send email to devloper for violation?

Is it possible to send email to devloper for violation?

softwareforums2013
Hi sonar,

Currently, if there is new violation introduced a email will be sent to the whole team. But I am wondering if devloper A, introduced a new violation can a email be sent to specific devloper A as well. (so, devloper A knows that he has introduced a violation and needs to be fixed.) Because currently we have email being sent to entire team and its hard to know who has introduced a violation without going into sonar and checking the names.

Thankyou

RE: Is it possible to send email to devloper for violation?

mattadamson
Out of the box no however you can write a simple report using the REST
web service API which iterates over all new issues created in the last
day, finds the author and emails them a consolidated list.  Make sure
you have the SCM activity plug in enabled.

The commercial developer cockpit plug in is also very useful which helps
identify not only new violations per developer but also if they remove
them

Re: Is it possible to send email to devloper for violation?

softwareforums2013
Hi Adamson,

Thank you for your response, do you have an example or sample of that simple report using the REST web service API which iterates over all new issues created in the last day, find the author and emails them a consolidated list.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Adamson, Matthew <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

er-for-violation-tp5021116.html