Is there an open-source version of the Views plugin?

Is there an open-source version of the Views plugin?

Kyle Smith
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any recommendation for an open-source version of the 'Views' plug-in? This is the plug-in I am referring to: http://www.sonarsource.com/products/plugins/governance/portfolio-management/

This seems like a simple plug-in and I would not be surprised if there is an open-source version of it.

Respectfully,

Re: Is there an open-source version of the Views plugin?

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi
As far as I know there's no open source alternative but I doubt if it's that simple :)
Regards

Patroklos Papapetrou

SoftwareGarden.io

Linkedin | Twitter | Author Speaker | Blog | Google+ | GitHub |

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:46 AM, What_Just_Happened <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any recommendation for an open-source version of the
'Views' plug-in? This is the plug-in I am referring to:
http://www.sonarsource.com/products/plugins/governance/portfolio-management/

This seems like a simple plug-in and I would not be surprised if there is an
open-source version of it.

Respectfully,

Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: Is there an open-source version of the Views plugin?

G. Ann Campbell
Hi @What,

My former company uses manually-updated spreadsheets as a free alternative to Views. I can tell you from experience that this is tedious, painful, and error-prone.

:-/
Ann

P.S. Please change your sig to provide a real name. I feel like I'm in an Abbott & Costello skit...

---
G. Ann CAMPBELL | SonarSource
Product Owner