Quantcast

Jenkins Sonar Plugin

mandarchatufale
Hello,

I have installed Jenkins sonar plugin and configuring it to connect to MS-SQL server. Somehow, even after passing the correct database url , userid and password. It is not able to connect to the MS-SQL server.

Below is the error
"Fail to connect to database: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Unknown server host name "

On the same lines, i did the same configurations on my local sonarqube to connect to the MS-SQL db, it works properly.

Locally, i am using sonar-maven-plugin version 2.5. On jenkins also , i have provided the same version

Below are the details
jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://abcd:1435/SonarDB;SelectMethod=Cursor

Any thoughts