NavigationSection.RESOURCE broken in 5.1?

NavigationSection.RESOURCE broken in 5.1?

Jorge Costa
Hi sonar devs,

Am trying to update doxygen plugin to use the new 5.1 api and cannot get the documentation tab to show in the RESOURCE navigation section.

@NavigationSection({NavigationSection.RESOURCE})
@UserRole(UserRole.USER)
public class DoxygenPage extends AbstractRubyTemplate implements RubyRailsPage

both RESOURCE_CONFIGURATION and HOME work. Must be something broken with this?

thanks in advance

Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: NavigationSection.RESOURCE broken in 5.1?

Jorge Costa
since likely everyone was not around, put this on top...
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: NavigationSection.RESOURCE broken in 5.1?

Jorge Costa
Hi guys,

It would be nice to get a answer on this, so I could try to make the doxygen plugin compatible with 5.1

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: NavigationSection.RESOURCE broken in 5.1?

Simon Brandhof
Hi Jorge,

As already mentioned, this extension point was deprecated in 4.5 and dropped in 5.1.
For more details you can see :

Simon BRANDHOF | SonarSource
Tech Lead & Co-Founder
http://twitter.com/SimonBrandhof

-----
Best Regards
Jorge Costa

Re: [sonar-dev] Re: NavigationSection.RESOURCE broken in 5.1?

Jorge Costa
Hi Simon,
thanks for the reply, but according with Fabrice this particular one has not been deprecated. Ive bring this up here http://sonarqube.15.x6.nabble.com/sonar-dev-Deprecation-notice-Abacus-Doxygen-Tab-Metrics-Thucydides-td5033381.html#a5033508 and the answer was that its still there:

"
On another note, for 5.1 is the extension from the left side will also be
removed? it was not clear from Ann email

Nope, it's still here!"

And the source code shows that this is not deprecated, the source viewer does. So this looks really broken in 5.1

Best Regards
Jorge Costa