New branch coverage

satishKaRohini
Hi,
I read in a sonar presentation that there is "new_branch_coverage" which measures the branch coverage for new/updated source code.
I searched online but could not find way to view this in a sonar dashboard. Can somebody tell me if "new_branch_coverage" concept exists and if yes, how do I view the value of this for my project in Sonar dashboard.
Thanks,
Satish

Re: New branch coverage

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi
I confirm that the concept of test coverage on new code exists.
To activate it you need to install and configure the SCM Activity plugin ( http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/SCM+Activity+Plugin )
run a new analysis for your project and finally pick up a differential period in your project dashboard http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Differential+Views#DifferentialViews-CodeCoverageonNew/ChangedCode
Then you'll see some new metrics in the test coverage widget.
Regards