No coverage results

Matt Owens

I am in charge of trialing SonarQube for our continuous inspection practices at my company. Although being very impressed with the platforms capability, I cannot get the test coverage metrics into the portal. I use XUnit and OpenCover to generate the coverageresults.xml; but the resulting file isn't parsed proprely it seems. Below is project properties file:

sonar.projectKey=TestProject
sonar.projectName=TestProject
sonar.projectVersion=1.0
sonar.sources=.
sonar.language=cs
sonar.dotnet.excludeGeneratedCode=true
sonar.dotnet.4.0.sdk.directory=C:/WIndows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319
sonar.dotnet.version=4.0
sonar.visualstudio.enable=true
sonar.dotnet.visualstudio.solution.file=***.sln
sonar.cs.opencover.reportsPaths=coverageresults.xml
sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8

Cany anyone help?

Thanks in advance.