Quantcast

Not able to associate a project using Eclipse sonar plugin

Not able to associate a project using Eclipse sonar plugin

satishKaRohini
I am using sonarcude 3.7.3
I am using STS with below details:

Version: 3.6.3.SR1
Build Id: 201501121239
Platform: Eclipse Luna SR1 (4.4.1)

I have installed sonarcude eclipse plugin and when I try to associate my project with sonar using "Associate with SonarCude" option in STS then I am getting below error:

One of your SonarQube server cannot be reached. Please check your connection settings.

Can you suggest what could be the issue and possible solution.
Let me know if there are any queries.

Satish