Other test types for PHP

topagae
Hello. We're using PHP and have unit, integration, functional, and acceptance tests. They all generate clover xml, so I tried to use the generic reporting paths for the non-unit tests we run in PHP and I get the following error:

ERROR: Caused by: Error at line 2 of coverage report /mob/projects/payments/tools/phing/build/coverage/phpunit-clover-coverage.functional.xml
ERROR: Caused by: Unknown coverage version: null. This parser only handles version 1.

Is there something special about the PHP Unit test reports (I mean it makes sense since they had to make a special one). If so, can it be duplicated so we can display more test types?