PL/SQL Proprietary Plug Ins

Kyle Smith
For proprietary plug-ins such as the one for PL/SQL is there some sort of license key to input?

Or does one just agree to the Terms and click the check box signifying the agreement.

Are there any issues to be aware of when using a proprietary plugin such as this?

Re: PL/SQL Proprietary Plug Ins

Julien Lancelot
Hi,

You should have a look at the official page of the plugin : http://www.sonarsource.com/products/plugins/languages/plsql/

Regards,

Julien LANCELOT | SonarSource

On 13 June 2014 18:27, What_Just_Happened <[hidden email]> wrote:
For proprietary plug-ins such as the one for PL/SQL is there some sort of
license key to input?

Or does one just agree to the Terms and click the check box signifying the
agreement.

Are there any issues to be aware of when using a proprietary plugin such as
this?

Re: PL/SQL Proprietary Plug Ins

Kyle Smith
Hi Julien,

If I see this, PL/SQL plugin, as an option under 'Available Plugins' then I guess I do not need to do anything but click the check-box to agree to the terms. Is this correct?

It will install and work for the period of time the company paid for the plug-in?

Re: PL/SQL Proprietary Plug Ins

Dinesh Bolkensteyn-2
You can download it for free (by accepting the terms and conditions), however you'll need a license key to be able to launch PL/SQL analysis.

Those license keys are entered from within the SonarQube interface, after the plugin is installed.

Use this form to ask for a trial license:

Please use the commercial support for questions related to paid plugins instead of the community mailing lists.

Kind regards,