Quantcast

Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project to nemo.sonarqube.org

Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project to nemo.sonarqube.org

romani
Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project ( https://github.com/sevntu-checkstyle/sevntu.checkstyle )
to http://nemo.sonarqube.org/.

This project extension to Checkstyle project (https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle) and it is sandbox/experimental pool of static code analysis checks, we have already more then 20 of new Checks and we are not stopped.

Sevntu.checkstyle description: http://sevntu-checkstyle.github.io/sevntu.checkstyle/
New Checkstyle mail-list thread that explain reason of this project in more details: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/checkstyle-devel/JbhfiiSqKsQ

If you need more information about project please let me know.
It is very good to see how much Sonar can find problems that Checkstyle does not detect himself.

Re: [sonar-dev] Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project to nemo.sonarqube.org

Freddy Mallet
Hello, looks like compiling sevntu-checkstyle project is not easy out the box. I'm getting the following exception when execution "mvn -f eclipse-pom.xml"

[INFO] {osgi.ws=cocoa, osgi.os=macosx, osgi.arch=x86_64, org.eclipse.update.install.features=true}
[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 requires 'bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.checkstyle 0.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.checkstyle 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.core 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.ui 0.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."] -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.checkstyle 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.core 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.ui 0.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:168)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:290)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:230)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:409)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:352)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.": ["Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.checkstyle 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.core 0.0.0.", "Unable to satisfy dependency from eclipsecs-sevntu-plugin 1.10.0 to bundle net.sf.eclipsecs.ui 0.0.0.", "No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable."]

++

-----
SonarQube for Continuous Inspection

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 8:33 AM, romani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project (
https://github.com/sevntu-checkstyle/sevntu.checkstyle )
to http://nemo.sonarqube.org/.

This project extension to Checkstyle project
(https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle) and it is sandbox/experimental
pool of static code analysis checks, we have already more then 20 of new
Checks and we are not stopped.

Sevntu.checkstyle description:
http://sevntu-checkstyle.github.io/sevntu.checkstyle/
New Checkstyle mail-list thread that explain reason of this project in more
details:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/checkstyle-devel/JbhfiiSqKsQ

If you need more information about project please let me know.
It is very good to see how much Sonar can find problems that Checkstyle does
not detect himself.

Re[2]: [sonar-dev] Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project to nemo.sonarqube.org

romani
Hi,

thanks a lot for feedback, let me assist you.

Sorry that I did not provide you command to compile it , all logic is in one project "sevntu-checks", all other is just wrappers for different usages
you need:

cd sevntu-checks
mvn install

FYI: https://github.com/sevntu-checkstyle/sevntu.checkstyle/blob/master/.travis.yml

Let me know if something still a problem.

Thanks in advance,
Roman Ivanov

Среда, 29 января 2014, 10:07 -08:00 от "Freddy Mallet [via SonarQube]" <[hidden email]>:

> [...]
>
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 8:33 AM, romani  < [hidden email] > wrote:
> >Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project (
> >https://github.com/sevntu-checkstyle/sevntu.checkstyle )
> >to  http://nemo.sonarqube.org/ .
> >
> >This project extension to Checkstyle project
> >( https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle ) and it is sandbox/experimental
> >pool of static code analysis checks, we have already more then 20 of new
> >Checks and we are not stopped.
> >
> >Sevntu.checkstyle description:
> >http://sevntu-checkstyle.github.io/sevntu.checkstyle/
> >New Checkstyle mail-list thread that explain reason of this project in more
> >details:
> >https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/checkstyle-devel/JbhfiiSqKsQ
> >
> >If you need more information about project please let me know.
> >It is very good to see how much Sonar can find problems that Checkstyle does

Roman Ivanov

Re: Re[2]: [sonar-dev] Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project to nemo.sonarqube.org

romani
Freddy, Still a problem ?

Re: Re[2]: [sonar-dev] Please add Sevntu.Checkstyle project to nemo.sonarqube.org

ehartmann
Administrator
Hi Roman,

The project is now analyzed on Nemo, you can check it here : http://nemo.sonarqube.org/dashboard/index/com.github.sevntu.checkstyle:sevntu-checks

Cheers,

Eric

On 18 February 2014 23:28, romani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Freddy, Still a problem ?