Problem with two Measure Filter as Treemap components on one page

Problem with two Measure Filter as Treemap components on one page

Marcin Zajączkowski
Hi,

I'm unable to make the second Measure Filter as Treemap component put on one page to work. For example:
http://timeoff.wsisiz.edu.pl/tmp/ss/sonar-two-measure-filter-as-treemap.png

No error in log. When I remove the first component the second one starts to work.

I haven't found an issue in Jira about that. Is it a known limitation?

Marcin

Re: Problem with two Measure Filter as Treemap components on one page

Freddy Mallet
Hi Marcin,

This is a known issue which is going to be fixed in Sonar 3.6 : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-4175

Kind regards

-----
Sonar for Continuous Inspection

On 2013-03-07 21:07, Freddy Mallet wrote:
> Hi Marcin,
>
> This is a known issue which is going to be fixed in Sonar 3.6 :
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-4175

Thanks Freddy for your reply. I had to use wrong search queries.

Marcin

> On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Marcin Zajączkowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm unable to make the second Measure Filter as Treemap component put on
>> one page to work. For example:
>> http://timeoff.wsisiz.edu.pl/tmp/ss/sonar-two-measure-filter-as-treemap.png
>>
>> No error in log. When I remove the first component the second one starts
>> to work.
>>
>> I haven't found an issue in Jira about that. Is it a known limitation?
>>
>> Marcin

Re: Problem with two Measure Filter as Treemap components on one page

TJamesBoone
This post was updated on .
I am running SonarQube 6.2, and this Treemap issue is still not fixed.  When should I expect it to be fixed?

James

**EDIT**
After viewing the issue on Jira, I see that this has been fixed as part of SonarQube 3.7; so I guess my question is really "when will 3.7 be released?"

James

Re: Problem with two Measure Filter as Treemap components on one page

David Racodon-2
Hi James,

As stated in the JIRA ticket (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-4175), in version 3.7 that is expected to be released in two weeks.

Regards,