Quantcast

Project Level Property Values Missing in Settings

Project Level Property Values Missing in Settings

PrathameshMB
Hi,

First of all let me apologize, as i know that this question has been asked couple of time earlier. I went through the replies carefully. But failed to get to any logical conclusion.

I have two properties defined in my Custom Plugin:

@Properties({@Property(key = "server.password", name = "Server User Password", description = "Enter Server User Password", type=PropertyType.PASSWORD),
@Property(key = "project.level.property", name = "Project Level Property", description = "Project Level Property", global=false, project=true)})

In my sensor component through injected settings component i am able to get the "server.password" input entered by the admin on sonarqube dashboard.

But the second property "project.level.property" i am not able to extract.

I am really stuck here since each project can have its specific properties for server to identify the project and its process.

I am using SonarQube 5.1, JDK 7 and inbuilt H2 DB. I have kept sonar-java-plugin and my custom plugin in extensions folder of the server.

Any help is really appreciated.

Regards,
Prathamesh