Quantcast

RE: Setting sonar.jacoco.reportMissing.force.zero is not honored for Overall Coverage calculation

RE: Setting sonar.jacoco.reportMissing.force.zero is not honored for Overall Coverage calculation

Philipp Schuhu
Hello,

I agree with Jorge in this one. For me it is more confusing that there is no value shown when one of the reports isn't available.
I would prefer it if value for which a report is available was just copied as the overall coverage.

Best regards,
Philipp