Re: [sonar-dev] Sonar + Mantis 1.2.3

Hi Rodolfo,

Thank you for your feedback with mantis 1.2.3 and sonar mantis plugin.

I hope the pizza will be  better in the next version, but I don't think we can do much in this one.

2012/8/7 Rodolfo <[hidden email]>
Do you know how I can enlarger the Pizza image ? Some names do not appears in it. The screen shot is attached.

2012/8/7 Rodolfo <[hidden email]>
hehehe, sorry, the url is ok. Thanks to all =D.

2012/8/7 Rodolfo <[hidden email]>

I have a question. On mantis plugin, in widget "Mantis Issue", the number of issues is a link to Mantis Page. How can I change the page, because the default is localhost, but I need to access with others computer in network.

Rodolfo Azevedo

2012/8/7 Rodolfo <[hidden email]>
Hi All,

I make a backup of mantis database, and exported to mantis 1.2.4 installed in other machine. It works perfect until now. Thanks everybody.