Send email on not meeting code metrics

satishKaRohini
Hi,
I have an existing application on which my team works. The existing codebase(as we inherited) already has violations, coverage issues.
Thus we have set-up relative standards for the new code which my team delivers.
e.g
Violations: No new violations introduced since project start
Code coverage: 80% on new code
Duplications: No new duplications

I want sonar to send a email at end of day everyday to a list of people if the code at that time doesn't meet the above criteria.
Is it possible through sonar. If yes, then how? Any pointers/guidance will be helpful.

Thanks,
Satish

Re: Send email on not meeting code metrics

Patroklos Papapetrou
Hi Satish

Sure, you can do that. Every developer that needs to get notified for that, should enable notifications for quality gate status change : see http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Notifications for more details.
Unfortunately this cannot be done by an admin but each developer should do that individually
Regards

Patroklos Papapetrou

SoftwareGarden.io

Linkedin | Twitter | Author Speaker | Blog | Google+ | GitHub |