Serious Problems with Findbugs plugin and SonarQube

Serious Problems with Findbugs plugin and SonarQube

Kyle Smith
Hello SonarQube users,

I have been trying to use the Findbugs plugin for about a week with no success. I specify all the relative paths from the current directory to directories that have .class files and still Findbugs is not happy with the configuration and fails. What am I missing?

I did test a small java application with one source file (.java) and one byte code file (.class) and this worked with Findbugs.

Can anyone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thank-you for reading this. Please have an awesome life.

Re: Serious Problems with Findbugs plugin and SonarQube

Freddy Mallet
You've created two similar threads so I'm closing this one.

-----
SonarQube for Continuous Inspection