Share Specific Dashboard with Specific People Only

Share Specific Dashboard with Specific People Only

jbdundas
Hi,

I wanted to know this if possible:-

We have a dashboard which we wish to share only with a few people in Sonar ( currently we are at v3.7) . There are 300 users in SonarQube of which I wish to have the ability to share a specific dashboard with only 20 of them . the rest of them should not be able to see them.

As of now,I think we can share the dashboard only with all or with no one. Can we do the same for certain groups for a specific dashboard too?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitesh Dundas

Phone - 732-357-6292