Sonar not including all source code

softwareforums2013
Hi Sonar,

I am having issue with sonar not including all source code. I was using cobertura as code coverage tool and only had unit test code coverage widget and all source code were included. Now I have moved to jacoco because I would like to have unit test and integration test code coverage widget. I am re using code coverage report which is dynamicanalysis is reusereport. I have also noticed that my code coverage has reduced by 0.9% after moving from cobertura to jacoco and I am thinking this is because all source code is not included.

Any suggestion and ideas why this is happening are more than welcome

Re: Sonar not including all source code

David Racodon-2
Hi,

my code coverage has reduced by 0.9% after moving
from cobertura to jacoco and I am thinking this is because all source code
is not included.

Each code coverage tool computes the coverage slightly differently. That can explain your difference.
Which versions of SonarQube, the Cobertura plugin and the JaCoCo plugin are you running?
Could you please investigate on your side to find a file with some differences and provide it as well as the display of coverage by JaCoCo and Cobertura?

Thank you

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant