SonarQube User Conference - US West - Santa Clara (CA)

SonarQube User Conference - US West - Santa Clara (CA)

Olivier Gaudin-2

Dear Lists,

Just to let you know that we are holding a free SonarQube User conference in 10 days, on April 27th, in Santa Clara, CA, and we hope you have not made other plans since we would really like to meet you there! You will have a chance to hear where we are going as well as to provide feedback on the product and have all the questions you might have answered by the founders!

Agenda:

(A) 8am – 10am: Executive session, delivered by Olivier Gaudin, CEO and co-founder of SonarSource:

  • Global adoption of the platform
  • Evolution of the practice of Continuous Inspection
  • Strategy for the company and the roadmap
  • Challenges & Roadmap

(B) 1pm – 5pm: Technical session, delivered by Olivier Gaudin, Freddy Mallet, Product Director and co-founder of SonarSource and Stuart Kent, Group Program manager at Microsoft:

  • Introduction by Olivier Gaudin
  • Technical evolutions of the platform by Freddy Mallet
  • The evolution of the practice of Continuous Inspection of code by Olivier Gaudin
  • Demonstration of the new bugs detection feature developed on Java, C, C++, Javascript & Cobol by Freddy Mallet
  • Demonstration of the integration with.Net environment done in collaboration with Microsoft and which will be released early May, by Olivier Gaudin & Stuart Kent
  • 6-month roadmap by Freddy Mallet

Location:
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, CA 95054

If you wish to attend, please contact Kristi Karu (kristi.karu At sonarsource.com/ +41 225 102 424) and indicate your track choice, full name, company, email and phone number. Please note that the event will be limited space, so registration is required.

We hope to be seeing you soon in Santa Clara, CA!

- The SonarSource Team
http://sonarsource.com