SonarQube plugin: Support for the coming Eclipse Mars. When?

SonarQube plugin: Support for the coming Eclipse Mars. When?

Andreas Galek
We tried to configure SonarQube plugin in the M7 release of Eclipse Mars.
Unfortunately the attempt failed. We got the error message "An error has occurred when creating this preference page".

Do you know when the SonarQube plugin will support Eclipse Mars?

Thank you.

Re: SonarQube plugin: Support for the coming Eclipse Mars. When?

Julien HENRY
Hi Andreas,

I did some tests and the only issue I had was in the association wizard. Every other things are working fine. Let's wait for final release and if issue is still present I'll investigate deeper.

++

Julien