Sonargraph 3.4 incompatible with Sonarqube 5.0

Sonargraph 3.4 incompatible with Sonarqube 5.0

tlueecke
Hi,

the 3.4 version of the Sonargraph plugin seems incompatible with the SonarQube 5.0 version. It seems that the transitive dependency to jcommon has been removed, so we get a NoClassDefFoundError during execution:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jfree/util/Log
        at com.hello2morrow.sonarplugin.processor.CycleGroupProcessor.determineCyclicPackages(CycleGroupProcessor.java:124)
        at com.hello2morrow.sonarplugin.processor.CycleGroupProcessor.handlePackageCycleGroup(CycleGroupProcessor.java:99)
        at com.hello2morrow.sonarplugin.processor.CycleGroupProcessor.process(CycleGroupProcessor.java:93)

When trying to compile the 3.4 version after changing the sonar.version property in the pom.xml to 5.0, I also get a compilation error, so something really seems amiss here.

As a workaround I replace the calls to the jfree-Logger to a Logger retrieved via slf4j.

Brgds,
Tim

AW: [sonar-user] Sonargraph 3.4 incompatible with Sonarqube 5.0

Ingmar Kellner
Hi Tim,

thanks for reporting this.
I will start the release process for a new version of the plugin today.
Don't know how this jfree-Logger usage crept in.

Best regards,

Ingmar

hello2morrow GmbH, Unsöldstraße 2, 80538 München, Germany. Tel: +49-89-
25557-5708
Handelsregister-Nr. HRB 194643 beim Amtsgericht München, Ust.-IdNr. DE
814332144
Geschäftsführer: Alexander v. Zitzewitz
www.hello2morrow.com

RE: Sonargraph 3.4 incompatible with Sonarqube 5.0

Ingmar Kellner
Hi Tim,

I successfully tested the upcoming Sonargraph Plugin 3.4.1 with SonarQube 5.

If you cannot wait until it's released early next week, you can download it
from here:
https://dav.codehaus.org/snapshots.repository/sonar-plugins/org/codehaus/son
ar-plugins/sonar-sonargraph-plugin/3.4.1-SNAPSHOT/

Let me know if you spot anything else.

Best regards,

Ingmar