Quantcast

Treemap of Components do not show measures calculated from custom plugins

Treemap of Components do not show measures calculated from custom plugins

c.issam
This post was updated on .
Hello all,

I had developped different plugins for SonarQube, but when we migrate to 4.5.4, the treemap of components do not show some measures, those measures was normaly shown in sonarQube-4.2.

Is there any changes in the treemap of components widget, that result on not beeing able anymore to put any measure we want?
Or have we to build measures with a different way?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,
Issam

Re: Treemap of Components do not show measures calculated from custom plugins

c.issam
This post was updated on .
The issue was that, Metric keys do not support formats like xxx.yyy.zzz.
I had to replace the dots by underscores :)