Updating Sonar-Runner Problems

Kyle Smith
Hi All,

I am having trouble updating from version 2.3 to version 2.4 of sonar-runner. The operating system I am using is Red Hat Linux 64 bit server.

When I follow the directions at this URL:http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SONAR/Installing+and+Configuring+SonarQube+Runner

I receive the following error: $SONAR_RUNNER_HOME does not point to a valid installation directory:

I issued the command which sonar-runner and found that the program seems to be running from this directory: /usr/local/bin/sonar-runner

The $PATH points to an older version of sonar-runner and I am having some problems updating this $PATH variable to a new $PATH. Editing this $PATH variable is much more difficult in Red Hat than Ubuntu. Does simply typing 'export $PATH' after changing the $PATH change it after logging out of the Bash shell?

Thank-you for reading.

Finally, is it even worth updating sonar-runner from 2.3 to 2.4.

Re: Updating Sonar-Runner Problems

Freddy Mallet
Google "set PATH linux" !

-----