User unable to view report

jbdundas
Hi All,

I have a user who is not able to access a Sonar report after executing it on the central sonar server( version 3.7).

The strange thing is that it works fine for me and I can see the SonarQube report just fine. However, it does not work with his userid.

After 10 minutes of waiting for it to load, it throws this error:-

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /sonar/dashboard/index/445377.

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /sonar/dashboard/index/istars-portal-gcp.

Note that we have tried to use his userid using my laptop and it still gives the same error. We tried creating another project report and it gave the same issue too.

Also , please note that he is in the sonar-users and sonar-administrators as well as in the project permissions as needed in all the 3 groups. Still, he cannot access it while I can see it fine.

Please advise on how to fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitesh Dundas

Phone - 732-357-6292