[VOTE] Release SonarQube Google Analytics Plugin 1.1

[VOTE] Release SonarQube Google Analytics Plugin 1.1

Julien HENRY
Hi,

I would like to release Google Analytics Plugin 1.1.

Main changes are:
  • fix compatibility with upcoming SQ 5.0
  • use Async tracking mechanism

3 issues have been solved
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11911&version=18891

You can test using this SNAPSHOT:

Documentation

Vote open to everybody for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards,

Julien

Re: [VOTE] Release SonarQube Google Analytics Plugin 1.1

Julien HENRY
Hi,

Vote has passed by lazy consensus. I'll continue with the release.

++

Julien