Windows SonarQube Error - SonarRunner

Kyle Smith
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to scan some source-code on a Windows machine and have encountered some problems. The SonarQube server is installed because I see the web interface. However, when trying to scan something I receive this database error. Please see the error below:

INFO: SonarQube Server 4.5.1
12:22:49.660 INFO  - Load global referentials...
12:22:50.440 INFO  - Load global referentials done: 796 ms
12:22:50.471 INFO  - User cache: C:\Users\kyle\.sonar\cache
12:22:50.534 INFO  - Install plugins
12:22:53.170 INFO  - Install JDBC driver
12:22:53.232 INFO  - Create JDBC datasource for jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost/sonar
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: EXECUTION FAILURE
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total time: 12.230s
Final Memory: 5M/60M
INFO: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: Error during Sonar runner execution
ERROR: Unable to execute Sonar
ERROR: Caused by: Fail to connect to database
ERROR: Caused by: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Connection is broken:
 "java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect: localhost" [90067-172]
)
ERROR: Caused by: Connection is broken: "java.net.ConnectException: Connection r
efused: connect: localhost" [90067-172]
ERROR: Caused by: Connection refused: connect
ERROR:
ERROR: To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run SonarQube Runner with t
he -e switch.
ERROR: Re-run SonarQube Runner using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.

I can log into mysql using this user on the localhost. I can verify this by logging in and then issuing the status command. Also, because SonarQube starts up using these credentials in the sonar.properties file it seems like it should work also.

Thank-you for reading this. Any help is much appreciated...

Respectfully,

Kyle Smith

Re: Windows SonarQube Error - SonarRunner

Kyle Smith

NEVERMIND

I figured it out.

I forgot to configure sonar-runner properties file.