disabling JavaNCSS

Tomasz Pik
Hello,

Is there a way to disable JavaNCSS reporting capability of Sonar?
I'm asking because, as widely known, it's not working with java5 code.

Thanks,
Tomek

Re: disabling JavaNCSS

Simon Brandhof-3
Hello Tomek,

JavaNCSS works with Java5 but there is a well-known limitation that
prevents using annotations in method bodies.
More details on http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJNCSS-16.

Unfortunatly JavaNCSS generates core measures that can not be
bypassed. We are currently working on an alternative, but it is not
planned before 1.3 (end of April) or 1.4 (end of May) release.

Simon

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Tomasz Pik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  Is there a way to disable JavaNCSS reporting capability of Sonar?
>  I'm asking because, as widely known, it's not working with java5 code.
>
>  Thanks,
>  Tomek

Simon Brandhof, +41 78 653 09 49
Hortis, Consulting & Innovation team
Sonar , Open Source Quality Dashboard for Java projects
http://sonar.hortis.ch