- it uses a Fsharp compiler service to construct the f# ast.
- Supports current 0.1.16 FSharpLint, with all rules and relevant configurations.
- provides basic metrics, LOC, complexity, file complexity dist, fun complexity dist, Classes, accessors, functions.
- provides test metrics, coverage and unit test
- provides sqale model for fsharplint
- Ive reuse the csharp-plugin methodology, so ive created a f# application (runner) that will create all metrics and run FSharpLint. The same input/ouputs have been reused from the csharp-plugin
- Reuse also the test org.codehaus.sonar.dotnet.tests to include test metrics
- figure out how to gather duplication tokens
- include fxcop library (had problems with this)
Can someone please review this, and access if we can have this in the update center