how do we exclude classes for Integration Coverage

how do we exclude classes for Integration Coverage

amine.bennani@capgemini.com

Hi Community,

I would like to exclude some java classes from the IT coverage (Integration coverage)

The exclusion works only for the coverage metric but not for the IT coverage.

Does some one knows how to do it

Thank you all for your help

Re: how do we exclude classes for Integration Coverage

David Racodon-2
Hi,

Feel free to follow and vote for http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SONAR-5050.

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant

  Sign up to our newsletter here!

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM, BENNANI, Amine <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Community,

I would like to exclude some java classes from the IT coverage (Integration coverage)

The exclusion works only for the coverage metric but not for the IT coverage.

Does some one knows how to do it

Thank you all for your help

Re: how do we exclude classes for Integration Coverage

softwareforums2013

I think you answered one of my question.  So which version of sonar are you using?

And I am trying to exclude some classes for unit test coverage only but not for integration.  According to the document it says ignore code coverage from unit test and integration test.

So, my question for you is thr exclusion property does only exclude classes from unit test metrics only? ??

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Re: how do we exclude classes for Integration Coverage

David Racodon-2
Hi,

I think you answered one of my question.  So which version of sonar are you using?

You must use SonarQube 4.0 or greater.

And I am trying to exclude some classes for unit test coverage only but not for integration.  According to the document it says ignore code coverage from unit test and integration test.

There was a typo. I updated the documentation.
The exclusions only apply to code coverage by unit tests.

So, my question for you is thr exclusion property does only exclude classes from unit test metrics only? ??

Yes

Regards,

David RACODON | SonarSource
Senior Consultant

  Sign up to our newsletter here!

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 3:51 PM, softwareforums2013 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I think you answered one of my question.  So which version of sonar are you using?

And I am trying to exclude some classes for unit test coverage only but not for integration.  According to the document it says ignore code coverage from unit test and integration test.

So, my question for you is thr exclusion property does only exclude classes from unit test metrics only? ??

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Re: how do we exclude classes for Integration Coverage

softwareforums2013
Hi David,

Im not sure about 4.0 version but in 3.2.1 version that property excludes code coverage from both unit test and integration test. So, I have made some changes in the sonar code in my local machine which will only exclude it from only unit test code coverage.

Thank you for your reponse.